Heating Services In Bakersfield, CA
Our team of top-rated heating & cooling experts are ready to help. To get started, give us a call at (661) 588-0088 or schedule service online.
At Grogan Mechanical, we proudly offer outstanding heating services in Bakersfield, CA to keep families warm in winter. Our skilled and knowledgeable technicians service heat pumps, boilers, and gas furnaces and can execute excellent maintenance, repair, installation, and replacement services.
Heating Installation & Replacement
Our heating experts can help you find the most effective and suitable heating system for your home. We consider your property’s needs, budget, household size, and other critical factors before installing your new system. You have many options, such as electric heating, but the most common systems we install are boilers, heat pumps, and gas furnaces. A new heating system can cut energy costs, especially if your current system is 15 to 25 years old. A replacement saves you money!
Your heater could suddenly stop working for multiple reasons, but we can tackle them all with a logical and experienced-based solution. Connections to the source of heat could be faulty, or you might have broken parts, such as motors or compressors. If you forget to change your air filters, this may also prevent your system from operating normally.
Keeping up with heating maintenance is one of the best ways to prevent problems. Having one of our specialists assess and address issues with your heater annually keeps it in check. Your heater will operate better, last longer, and have increased energy efficiency.
When To Repair Your Heating System
You should reach out to our team for heating repairs if you notice the following:
- Your energy bills are unexplainably increasing.
- Your HVAC system has poor air pressure.
- Your heater struggles to turn on.
- The temperatures in your home don’t match the thermostat.
- It has been a long time since your last maintenance appointment.
Heating System Maintenance
Remember to schedule your heating maintenance appointment prior to the start of the heating season. Our heating specialists can ensure your system functions without issue and that there are no dangerous safety concerns. Your system must keep up with your home’s heating demand during the colder months, but there is no guarantee it will work the same next year.
When we inspect boilers in Bakersfield, CA, we follow these steps:
- Check safety valves and pipes.
- Ensure burners have enough air and fuel.
- Assess all fireside and waterside areas.
- Look for any visual signs of wear or issues.
Gas Furnace Maintenance
Regularly inspecting your gas furnace is essential for ensuring that it operates safely. Our gas furnace inspection includes the following steps:
- Check and fix all connections.
- Examine the heat exchanger’s condition.
- Check the function and cleanliness of the burners.
- Examine and clean the drainage system.
- Inspect or replace air filters (if dirty).
Heat Pump Maintenance
Heat pumps are highly efficient systems. Here’s what we do for inspections:
- Measure airflow and any duct leaks.
- Lubricate and assess internal components.
- Check refrigerant and verify adequate levels.
- Examine the condition of blowers, air ducts, and coils.
Contact Bakersfield, CA For Excellent Heating Services
If you need heating services in Bakersfield, CA, such as installation, inspections, repairs, or maintenance, contact us at Grogan Mechanical today! Call our helpful and friendly staff today at (661) 588-0088 to book your heating service appointment!